Our established healthcare client is currently looking for a Sr. Salesforce.com Developer to join their team for a 6 month contract. The role will focus on the implementation of lightning to their existing Salesforce.com platform but may include additional work as it comes up. This role will work closely with the organizations in house IT Department to coordinate and execute the project. The company is looking for someone who they can rely on as a subject matter expert who has a deep understanding of Apex and Service Cloud in a lightning environment.
There are no relocation or travel fee's available for this role. Local candidates or those with the means to relocate are encouraged to apply.
- 2-4 years of Salesforce.com Development experience on the Force.com Platform
- Deep understanding of Apex custom code and ability to identify issues in existing code
- Experience with Data Management, Data Migration and Data Clean Up
- Documented experience with Lightning upgrade and components
- Demonstrate knowledge of database concepts and modeling
- Ability to gather requirement and communicate effectively with Stakeholders
- Expertise in implementation of Salesforce.com and integration with other systems and applications
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- com Developer 401 required
- com Platform Developer 501 is good to have
To take advantage of this opportunity please contact Amy at (646)-415-8776 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646.415.8776. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.