Actively seeking a senior Salesforce developer for an end user based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This is a full time 12 month contract opportunity for a leading client within the media industry, offering remote flexibility.
Within this role you will be held responsible for writing, reviewing and modifying Apex and Visualforce code. You will be exposed to hands-on development and administration within Salesforce including, but not limited to Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Lightning.
- 5+ years Salesforce development experience
- Experience with 2 or more full lifecycle Salesforce implementation
- 5+ years hands-on coding experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Strong knowledge of quote-to-cash CPQ
- Oracle integration experience
- 2+ years Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce developer certification
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.