Salesforce Developer Up to £65K + Bonus + 1-2 WFH/flexi hoursCity of London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of my telecoms clients who are looking for a Salesforce Developer who has proven experience within the Salesforce platform which includes configuring the system and strong technical skills using Apex batch coding.
- At least 2 years Salesforce hands on experience.
- Salesforce Apex batch coding and Visualforce pages.
- Creating and launching new Salesforce functionality
- Completing administration requests/configuration - work flows, objects, page layouts and reports.
- Good integration experience - API, SOAP.
- User adoption - training new and existing users
- Keeping up to date with new Salesforce releases and changes.
A plus to have:
- Salesforce certification.
- Flexi hours
- 1-2 days remote working
- 25 days holiday and your birthday off
- Private health-care
- discount gym membership
- Free breakfast and free drinks on Fridays
1 stage interview - Do not miss out on this great opportunity!
Send your CV to Ferhat at email@example.com or call Ferhat Seferoglu 02038685201 for more details about this opportunity or any opportunities you may be interested in.
Make sure you register your interest as roles like this do not come along often!
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy