A key client of mine is looking to add a Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst to their team!
This is a 6 month contract to hire, located near San Diego, CA. Hospitality background preferred.
This role requires you to participate on teams across the organization to manage all organizational aspects involving system integrations, data management, reporting and business process improvements.
Your duties will be:
- Design, develop and implement the analytical workflows to meet project objectives
- Provide technical and analytical support to our business development team during the sales and project scoping phase
- Perform data analysis to deliver import business insights and recommendations
- Manage aspects of new vendor selection, implementation and management
- Minimum 3 years of SFDC experience working required, as a business analyst
- Experience developing &maintaining Salesforce.com Visual Force pages and Apex classes
- Familiar with Pardot, Qualtrics, and DemandTools
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified Salesforce Administrator/Service Cloud Consultant preferred
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Brijesh firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.