Salesforce Technical Architect - Mississauga, ON-120-150 CAD 4m
This leading Salesforce.com Integration and Development Platinum Partner is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect/Lead for this massive global roll out Salesforce for one of the world's leading Technology manufacturers.
They are presenting the opportunity for experienced and very senior SFDC Technical Experts and Architects to join this implementation team as a Salesforce Technical Architect. They are offering 50/50 remote working which can be one week on site one week at home or 2 days per week on site!
The Salesforce.com Technical Architect be responsible for managing the development lifecycle, to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale!
The successful Salesforce Technical Architect will need:
* Experience delivering large technology projects to government and/or public sector
* Senior Salesforce.com Experience
* 2 - 3 years' experience in Architecture role (SFDC or other CRM architecture experience)
* Extensive Apex and Visualforce development experience
* Experience in designing and developing software components
* End to End implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
* Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
* Experience developing technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, .Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, etc
* Advanced experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
* Techno-functional ability to liaise between the technical and functional teams
* Weighty Salesforce Certs (DEV 401, DEV 405, Application Architect or System Architect and Management Designer)
Interviews are taking place as we speak and start date is soon. Well qualified candidates should apply immediately. This is a great opportunity for any experienced Technical Consultant to make a name for himself in the industry.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (646) 415-8776 ex.3056 if you have any questions. Only serious and qualified candidates please!Please note: All applicant must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, specializing in all occupations related to Salesforce.com. We deal with both Salesforce.com partners, and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market that I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com positions are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.