Salesforce Developer - Philadelphia, PA - 6 month contract
Client of mine based in Philadelphia, PA, is seeking a Salesforce developer to join their team for a full time, 6 month contract opportunity.
This position will give you the opportunity to work to work on a greenfield implentation and held responsible for customizations and configurations to meet business needs, custom objects, 3rd party application integrations, etc.
- 4+ years Salesforce development / administration experience
- Strong experience working with Apex and Visualforce development
- Extensive 3rd party application integration experience
- Salesforce data cleansing / data loading experience
- Agile and/or Waterfall methodology experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce administrator and/or developer certification
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to Megan at email@example.com
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.