Senior Salesforce Developer - San Francisco, CA - $140,000
My client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing Salesforce team. In this role you will be responsible for building applications, providing technical strategy, and improving the overall productivity of business processes. You will collaborate with team members across all business groups to develop enhancements of the Salesforce platform and Enterprise Applications.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Build out Salesforce platform to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience
- Identify complex problems and create solutions to resolve them
- Develop Visualforce and Force.com pages and integrations with 3rd party applications and other tools
- Support business objectives by leveraging Salesforce to meet requirements across all functions
- Full lifecycle implementation experience
- Hands on experience and understanding with Visualforce, Apex, Java, HTML, XML, SQL, CSS, and REST-based web services
- Technically inclined with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, and Financial Force
- Proven experience with Lightning
- Hands on experience with Apex, Visualforce, and REST development
- Experience with 3rd party application integrations
- Salesforce Developer and/or Advanced Developer certification
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today! This position offers a competitive base salary and comes with full benefits, great company culture, and more.
To see if you are qualified for this position and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 212-594-1495.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.