Salesforce Functional Consultant Up to £60,000 + Benefits + 1-2 days remote working London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a certified Platinum partner who are looking for a Salesforce Functional Consultant who has proven experience in a customer facing role with strong configuration experience and able to lead workshop sessions to gather full scope project requirements. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to excel within the Salesforce Eco-system.
- At least 2 years Salesforce hands on experience in a customer facing role
- Completed at least 3 end to end Salesforce implementations
- Gathering business requirements
- Strong configuration skill set - workflows, validation rules, page layouts and reports.
- Good ability to advise and deliver Salesforce solutions
- Being able to manage deployments of the system
- Promoting user adoption
- At least one Salesforce certification
- Great communication skills.
- Team player.
- Stakeholder Management.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 27th June 2018 so don't miss out on this great opportunity. Apply now!
Send your CV to Ferhat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ferhat Seferoglu 02038685201 for more details about this opportunity or any opportunities you may be interested in.
Make sure you register your interest as roles like this do not come along often!
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy