Salesforce Administrator/Developer - Salesforce.com - Brighton, MI - $85K-$100K Annual + Bonus, Benefits, PTO
Salary: $85000-$100000 Annual
Location: Brighton, MI
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14th June, 2018
Established end user in the Brighton area seeking an experienced SFDC resource to join their team as a hybrid resource - primarily focusing on declarative/configuration work while also making an impact as a SFDC Developer.
This position will join a SFDC team of Architects, Developers, Admins, Business Analysts and Jr. resources - interfacing with all members of the SFDC team to complete projects, enhance, customize, and maintain SFDC.
String communication is essential as this role will collaborate with non-technical business unites as well as highly technical teams.
- Design, configure, test, document and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Manage regular system maintenance and help identify & drive improvements to CRM and data governance strategies
- Work with developers as needed to deliver advanced solutions
- Manage monthly feature releases via rotation with other Application Administrators
- Create workflows to automate process and/or notify users appropriately
- Stay current on new releases and ensure they are rolled out smoothly to organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve advanced user issues as they arise
- Manage data security within applications
- Customer Service driven mindset with strong relationship building skills
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Analytical mindset
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Brett at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3047) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.