Salesforce Business Analyst - Salesforce.com - Traverse City, Michigan - $90K-110K Annual + Benefits
Salary: $90000-$110000 Annual
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14th Junes, 2018
Job Description Summary
Are you an experienced Salesforce Admin and Business Analyst who is looking for a new challenge? Bring your technology and customer service passion to our team and contribute your expertise to design and build a world-class Salesforce platform to meet the evolving requirements for our business and our customers. You will get to work with a supportive and fast-paced team building the latest Salesforce technologies with opportunities to continue to develop your knowledge and skills.
- Works with the business and team members to lead analysis of specifications for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code.
- Develop User stories and process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce Solutions.
- Uses Business Process Modeling techniques to create business process models and requirements specifications.
- Completes the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, Third-Party Add-ons, or other integrations.
- Champions compliance standards, SOX, and best practices around analysis and requirements.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of software requirements and documentation.
- Provides support to team members in solving problems.
- Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce Release.
- Supports testing efforts, test plan creation.
- Presents Solutions and Demos to end-users, including User Acceptance and Regression Testing, as well as Training.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience, preferably in IT or a business area discipline (i.e. accounting, investments, or marketing).
- 5 years of experience in a business systems analyst or similar Salesforce support role.
- Excellent knowledge of CRM concepts.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Administration in Sales and Service Cloud.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting end-users, requirements gathering, and documentation.
- Salesforce Admin Certification.
- Experience in Agile methodology/Scrum is preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Experience working within the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience with SQL Server is preferred.
- Salesforce Consulting Cloud or Advanced Admin Certification.
Behavioral & Leadership Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve most of complex problems and errors that occur for processes and applications in a division.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision.
Contact Brett at 212-594-1495 or at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, specializing in all occupations related to Salesforce.com. We deal with both Salesforce.com partners, and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market that I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com positions are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Developer/Software Engineer/Administrator/Salesforce.com/ADM201/DEV401/Michigan/traverse City/Ann Arbor/Grand Rapids Cit