Director - Salesforce Software Development- Centennial, Colorado $150K-165K + Bonus & Benefits Salary:
$150,000 - $165,000 Annual + Full Benefits, BonusLocation:
USA, Denver, Colorado Technology:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
15th June, 2018Reference:
End user in The Greater Denver Area looking for a Salesforce Software Engineering Manager to lead their team of SFDC, developers, admins, analysts and project managers. This position will work hands on programmatically with SFDC developers & architects to lead technical initiatives within the organization.
Must be able to create custom code from scratch and interface with C levels executives/ non-technical business leaders on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have a software engineering background in & outside of SFDC as well as experience as a leading/managing technical teams.Overview:
Day to day leadership/oversight responsibilities of the team of software engineers and administrators responsible for Salesforce.com. Lead the technical direction and execution of the product roadmap and act as the senior point of contact for internal and external management of the SFDC ecosystem.
This position will work closely with product management, business stakeholders and the technical/functional members of the SFDC team to deliver solutions that improve, enhance and/or automate existing processes, as well as the introduction of new processes to optimize SFDC.Responsibilities:
- Guide members of the agile team, participate in all activities from planning to delivery
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of appropriate software development lifecycle policies and practices, including secure coding and dev ops practices, as well as ensuring appropriate process documentation is maintained to support both internal and compliance needs.
- Provide executive management with direction and leadership for application development aspects of the organization.
- Oversee the software platform's advancement, including day to day requests, long term projects, and strategy in close partnership with product management.
- Serve as an expert on the Salesforce platform capabilities, architecture and functionality to the rest of the organization.
- Work with Sr. Leadership to manage large vendor contracts and agreements for the SaaS platforms we utilize.
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Strong technical background in software product companies with extensive use of Salesforce
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle
- Experience working with and leading technical/functional SFDC teams through complex projects
- Proven experience managing a multi-person SFDC team
- Ability to work hands on with SFDC team members from admins to engineers while also giving managerial direction/oversight to the team
- Excels at cross-functional collaboration, partnering with internal and external teams for optimal delivery
- 4+ years of technical leadership and 2+ years of technical management leading multiple teams.
- 4+ years of experience developing systems using Agile development process (preferably Scrum).
- Experience with Sales and Service products as well as Salesforce Community Cloud
- Understanding of enterprise web architectures, including SOA, MVC and messaging technologies.
- Passion for delivering quality and useful products to market.
- Outstanding leadership, communication, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Ability to manage personnel activities including: one on one meetings, monthly objectives, and performance reviews.
- Experience in environments with diverse technology solutions a plus (especially Java, .Net).
Joe at Phone: +1 (212) 594-1495 (ext 3163) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.