Salesforce Project Manager/ConsultantLocation
- Downtown TorontoSalary
- $70-90k -depending on experience/certifications Roles and Responsibilities
Skills + Qualifications;
- Act as the point of contact for all Salesforce projects
- Manage budget and delieveries
- Pre-sales responsibilities
- Work on internal system, doing enhancements and on-boarding
- At least 2 years of SFDC experience
- PMP certified
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification -nice to have
- Service Cloud Certification - nice to have
- Service Field Lightning Cert- huge asset!
- Flexible hours
- Great office culture
This company is currently reviewing resumes and looking to hire as soon as possible, if you are qualified please forward your resume to email@example.com ! Canadian work authorization required- no visa sponsorship at this time.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.