Salesforce Solution Architect | 115K-150K | FULL WORK FROM HOME
Our top client is seeking an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to translate information into technical solutions. This person must be able to effectively communicate to the IT team while creating strategies that will satisfy customer requirements. Assist Architecture Solutions group with designing, developing, documenting and analyzing overall architecture of systems, including hardware and software.
** Major Requirement to be considered for the position: NonProfit/Higher Education industry experience **We are seeking…
- 3+ years of experience in engineering environments, ability to communicate effectively in this environment.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce CRM Application
- Knowledge and experience with handling application and solution development
- Proficiency in managing large scale projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to IT team.
- Strong conceptual, critical thinking, technical and problem solving skills with good attention to details.
- Collaborate with other architects and technical leaders across the organization to develop best practices.
- Consulting background is a plus
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightning, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.