Salesforce Developer, CPQ - Salesforce - Seattle,WA -- $65-80/Hour
Currently seeking an experienced Developer that has experience or familiarity with CPQ implementation for a client in Seattle. This is a challenging and encompassing opportunity that will satiate the most ambitious developers on the market. Local and out of state candidates are encouraged to apply; this role is 100% on site, offering the chance for relocation to beautiful Seattle on the Pacific coast. Key Responsibilities:
- Working hand in hand with the rest of the implementation team
- Gaining first-hand experience with the new Lightning platform
- Creating a CPQ system, which will fully support key business decisions
- Knowledge and familiarity working on cloud implementations
- Efficient code writing and ability to make "on the fly" decisions
- Skilled in Apex/Visualforce
- Excellent communication skills
- 3-5 years of FLC project implementation experience
- Classic to lightning conversion on implementations very desirable
- Working knowledge of component integration with lightning
- Desirable to have current certifications, especially Dev related
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, so if you are interested please contact me at 646-415-8776, and email me an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce/ Salesforce Development / Dev/ Salesforce Dev/ Developer/ Apex/ Service Cloud/ Sales Cloud