Senior Salesforce Solution Architect Salesforce Solution Architect - Salesforce - $130,000 - Permanent
I am working with a client who is looking to fill a full time Senior Salesforce Solution Architect position. In this position, you will be responsible for the development and management of the entire architecture and all implementations required by the project. This position is for a candidate who enjoys leadership positons and is highly self-motivated.Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to your team.
- Analyze business needs and develop comprehensive solutions to fulfill these needs.
- Be the link between the technical side of development and the business professionals who are describing the issues that needs to be resolved.
- Maintain data quality and data cleanup in SFDC via constant data analysis, scheduled reports, data loads and validation rules.
- Preform other duties as assigned.
- Understand relational databases and data integration tools
- Very strong understanding of business processes and best practices within a business area
- Thorough understanding of application structures, functions, and processes
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain both internal and external working relationships
- Demonstrate ability to lead others to use best business practice solutions within the ability of the application.
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunity to work in a growing industry
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on +1 212-594-1495 ext. (3154) or email@example.com.