Software Engineer - Salesforce.com - DTC, Colorado - $100K-$130K Annual + Bonus, Benefit Package | Flex HoursSalary
: $115,000 - $130,000 Annual + BenefitsLocation
: USA, Centennial, ColoradoTechnology
: Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
18th June, 2018Reference
Salesforce Developer will work closely with a functional SFDC team of Administrators, Analysts, and Project managers dedicated to designing, developing, and supporting CRM solutions throughout the organization. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, take responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
The ideal candidate will have multiple years' experience working on the programmatic side of SFDC (apex, visualforce) and a background in software development/ object oriented programming
This position will be heavily focused on programmatic work, (80-90%) with the rest of daily responsibilities (10-20%) focused on architecture/design work.Responsibilities
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Ownership of all technical aspects of a Salesforce.com implementation, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products.
- Responsible for development, configuration and quality assurance in the Salesforce.com platform including Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, custom objects, and SOQL.
- Work with business analysts and managers to turn requirements into optimal technical solution
- Develop a deep understanding of integrations already utilized by our Salesforce org, as well as assist in implementing, maintaining and updating new and existing integrations.
- Ability to work well across offices and timezones in working with both other team members, end users and stakeholders.
- 3+ years of IT/Salesforce.com experience
- 1+ years of Apex/Visualforce development experience
- Understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines
- Experience using Force.com API(s) including knowledge around web service integration using SOAP/XML
- Experience in software engineering outside of SFDC
- Ability to interface with other members of the SF/IT technical team(s)
- Experience with standard SDLC and agile implementation techniques
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development a plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent certification or experience
Joe at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.