Locally available - local to greater Los Angeles and Orange County area for onsite interviews and onsite presence throughout engagement.
A highly skilled Salesforce Developer/Technical Architect with expert level skills and a desire to contribute to a diverse, collaborative team environment is needed to join some of the brightest minds on the cutting edge of Salesforce technology.
The ideal candidate will be locally based as an onsite presence is required throughout. The ideal candidate will be able to function effectively with limited oversight and have strong communication and collaboration abilities.
Duties and Requirements:
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and techincal/functional capabilities
- Prepare documentation covering design and code
- Assist in design and development of custom Salesforce platform and custom Salesforce applications
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce hands on Development experience
- Ability to code from scratch within Apex, VF, and have Lightning exposure
- Strong experience with custom Applications
- Strong experience with AppExchange
- Ability to function with new technologies
- Minimum 4 years experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Minimum 5 years experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, and Migration Tools - Heroku experience preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years experience with the full software development lifecycle
- An understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/Dev 401
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred, not required
If you are interested in applying to this position, please apply ASAP as interviews are ongoing - send applications to email@example.com to apply.