Mason Frank has partnered with a global risk assessment company in sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator.
This role would be pivotal in driving continuous improvement of the Salesforce platform, as well as work alongside sales executives and management to translate their requirements into strategic business solutions that enhance platform functionality.
This a full-time hire based in New Jersey with no travel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain consistency across the Salesforce platform as it relates to implementing best lead management processes
- Prepare and drive onboarding process as well as subsequent training for Marketing department
- Create customer data hierarchies in SFDC
- Create dashboards and reports for senior management and executives
- Work closely with various teams to build worflows and functionality in Salesforce to improve the dynamics between marketing, sales, and customer service
- Assist on migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightening
- Several years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Classic and Lightening
- Proven track record of analyzing business needs and working with cross-functional teams to provide efficient and effective solutions
- Presenting to stakeholders experience preferred
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects at once
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- No travel and some remote flexibility. Great culture
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits plan including PTO, matching 401K, health/welfare benefits
PJ 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.