PT Salesforce Administrator (25 hrs/wk) - 4 month contract - San Diego, CA
Client of mine is San Diego, CA has an urgent requirement for a Salesforce Administrator for a 4 month, part time project - onsite presence required.
Within this role you will be held responsible for the day to day oversight of the Salesforce platform as well as building and maintaining reports, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts and workflow rules. In addition, you will be expected to streamline and automate processes within Salesforce to meet business requirements.Requirements:
- 2+ years Salesforce administration experience
- Create and maintain dashboards and customized revenue and activity reports
- Experience with high level customizations, workflows and dashboards
- Maintain all process documentation
- Strong experience streamlining processes and automating data to meet business needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org
immediately - interviews will be taking place this week!
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.