Salesforce Administrator | $90K-$120K | Phoenix, AZ
An End-user in the Phoenix, AZ area is seeking an experienced salesforce administrator to act as the SME for SFDC direction/best practices. This individual will take on a leadership role as they will be the go-to person for all salesforce administrator work. Client is looking for someone that can hit the ground running and is looking for an opportunity for growth, while also willing to train/mentor jr resources.We are seeking…
- 3+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Support individual business units, including Executives, in dashboard and report creation
- Admin 201 certified preferred
- Ability to take on a leadership role
- Someone technically inclined ready to train users
- Provide end-user support for Salesforce.com issues including system configuration and system maintenance
- Ability to create custom applications, configuration, analysis, data loading, workflows
- Exceptional communication skills
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce /