Must be local to Portland area - able to be onsite for final interview and throughout project.
My client is currently looking for a motivated, goal oriented individual to fill a salesforce Administrator role. The client is located in the greater Portland area and is looking to fill the position immediately. The candidate must have experience managing the day to day functions of a Salesforce team and meeting business requirements. Candidate must be professional and portray a high level of communications skills.
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today! This position comes with an annual bonus, full benefits, great company culture, and more.
- Proficiency with salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Function with teams across the enterprise including Marketing, Operations, IT and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties
- Experience with project management or product ownership
- Experience with multiple SDLC's and system integrations
- Certifications a preferred
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.