Salesforce Developer, Atlanta, GA
My client is an award-winning in their industry and based out of Atlanta, GA. They have recently implemented Salesforce CRM amongst multiple other digital products. They are in need of someone who can showcase their expertise within the Salesforce.com CRM system internally.Duties & Responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Identify needs and translate them into requirements.
- Design and implement solutions using standard Salesforce functionality and custom code.
- Help us restructure our data model, remove legacy cruft, revise integration points, and build a more tailored user interface.
- Administer our Salesforce environment.
- Inform users when new features are released and explain how they work.
- Write and maintain documentation.
You'll need a solid knowledge of Salesforce features and ecosystem, including a minimum of two years' experience with most of the following:
- Administering a Salesforce environment: managing users and licenses, upgrading to new releases, supporting end users.
- Developing custom Salesforce solutions: writing Apex classes and triggers, batch processes, API development.
- Building streamlined, intuitive user interfaces with Page Layouts, Custom Lightning Components, and Visualforce.
- Designing and implementing complex business processes in Salesforce, and making good judgement calls about how to mix built-in functionality with custom code.
- Using Salesforce DX tooling, or a strong interest in learning it.
- Software configuration management in a Salesforce environment: version control (preferably Git), managing production and sandbox environments.
You'll also need:
- Great verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively reach a variety of audiences, from fellow developers to product managers to business domain experts.
- A willingness to navigate the ambiguity of a startup environment: adapting to changing priorities, quickly iterating and shipping, moving forward even when guidance is limited, working in an open office space, and taking ownership for whatever needs to happen to get stuff done.
To discuss this and other absolutely exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Olivia Firth on (267)-233-6490 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place and have an outstanding reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have an extremely diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com-Consulting practices as well as End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy