Senior Salesforce DeveloperSenior Salesforce Developer - Salesforce - $160,000 - Travel
I am currently working with a client who is searching for a full time Senior Salesforce Developer. This position entails not only designing applications, but also maintaining previously designed projects that were created to simplify the clients processes. Candidates applying for this position can expect to get the most out of their skillset while being afforded the opportunity to work alongside industry leading talent. .Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth and proper operation through the entirety of the project (from the need analysis phase to the training and support phase)
- Guarantee successful integration with existing company processes
- Participate in consistent communication with directors to understand the requirements of the system
- Understanding of similar technologies
- Past experience with Lightning
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Comfortable taking leadership roles
- SFDC developer certification preferred
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Competitive compensation
- Great company culture
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on +1 212-594-1495 ext. (3154) or email@example.com.