Salesforce Developer-SFDC - Seattle, Wa -- $75-85 per hour
One of our clients is looking for a Salesforce Engineer with senior level experience to become part of their Salesforce engineering team in Seattle. This role primarily focuses on the improvement of sales efficiency, homeowner, and account management teams. This is a small team environment that that is making a large team impact, allowing business to operate more efficiently. Being innovative, alert, and adaptable is crucial for success in this role.
- Collaborate with the business teams, product management, software engineers, and data engineers through the entire software development process to deliver features to production
- Develop custom solutions in VisualForce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other key technologies
- Handle deployment of solutions
- Provide technical leadership on best practices for integration with Salesforce, in-house systems, and third-party systems
- Actively seek out opportunities to leverage Salesforce, driving productivity gains for a rapidly scaling sales team
- Daily administration and support, manage multiple user setup, customize objects and fields, create and customize record types, page layouts, and process builder
- BS in Computer Science or similar field or relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce development
- Strong command of Apex, Visualforce, controllers, triggers, batch processes
- Experience with Salesforce APIs including Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, Bulk API, and Metadata API
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe.
We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in complete confidence ASAP. Or call 646-415-8776 ex: 3400
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.