Salesforce Developer - Toronto,ON - 40-65/CAD Hr - 6 mo
I am seeking a Salesforce Developer with intermediate/senior working experience. Our client is looking to fill the position by June 25th. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and able to work well with a team of developers. Proven experience with Salesforce development is a must
- Intermediate Salesforce Developer experience
- Custom development experience on the Force.com platform
- Apex, Triggers, Approvals, VisualForce
- Lightning development: Components,Design & Experience
- Experience with Process Builder
- Solid knowledge of thresholds and limits
- API (REST)
- Present ideas for system improvements
- On site with 1-2 days remote
- 3rd party integration project experience
- Construct, design and test software
- Work with delivery team to derive design documents and deliver custom solutions
- Trouble shooting/Problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable in standard functions/modules of Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud &/or Marketing Cloud.
If these skill sets apply to you, do not hesitate! This client is actively interviewing this week! This is a 6 month contract position looking to hire immediately! This client is growing and would have a need for future contract work.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (646) 415-8776 ex.3056. If you have any questions. Only serious and qualified candidates please!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, specializing in all occupations related to Salesforce.com. We deal with both Salesforce.com partners, and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market that I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com positions are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.