Salesforce Jr. Business Analyst | 60K-70K | Ann Arbor, Michigan
Large End-User is seeking a salesforce business analyst to maintain and improve the salesforce.com platform. The right candidate will be able to gather requirements and look into features to implement SFDC. This individual must be able to work independently, identify and address strategies to overcome internal struggles. Concise communication skills are preferred and self- motivation is a must. SFDC technical knowledge is a plus. We are seeking…
- Create and customize reports and dashboards
- Manage complex workflow rules, validations and triggers
- Communicates in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
- Able to successfully manage a varied workload with minimal intervention from Management
- 2+ years in SFDC CRM Application
- Reports, dashboards, Maintenance/Cleanup experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is a plus
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Michigan / Detroit Metro / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Administration / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Detroit /Ann Arbor/ Grand Rapids