Salesforce Lightning Developer - Philadelphia - 12 month contract
A client of mine within the financial industry is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team for a 12 month contract opportunity based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The ideal candidate would have at least 4 years of Salesforce development experience and at least 1 year of Lightning development. Salesforce certifications are strongly preferred.Requirements:
- 4+ years Salesforce hands-on development experience
- 1+ year experience working with Salesforce Lightning components
- 2+ years' experience in the financial industry
- Extensive Salesforce integration experience
- Expert with Salesforce administrative tasks
- Excellent communication skills - able to relay technical information to functional users
- Salesforce developer certification preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to Megan Quirk at email@example.com
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.