My Client is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developoer to join their Salesforce engineering team. In this role, you will be focused on improving the efficiency of our teams. You will be a part of a small team driving large impact, enabling our business to operate more efficiently. You need to be adaptable, inventive, and responsive.
- Collaborate with the business teams, product management, software engineers, and data engineers through the entire software development process to deliver features to production
- Develop custom solutions in VisualForce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other key technologies
- Handle deployment of solutions
- Provide technical leadership on best practices for integration with Salesforce, in-house systems, and third-party systems
- Actively seek out opportunities to leverage Salesforce, driving productivity gains for a rapidly scaling sales team
- Daily administration and support, manage multiple user setup, customize objects and fields, create and customize record types, page layouts, and process builder
- Relevant experience in Computer Science or similar field
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in Salesforce development
- Strong command of Apex, Visualforce, controllers, triggers, batch processes
- Experience with Salesforce APIs including Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, Bulk API, and Metadata API
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
- Hands on experience with tools like Data Loader, Eclipse/Mavensmate, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated history of successfully delivering Salesforce customizations
- Experience in Java is strongly preferred
- Experience in working with cross-functional, globally dispersed teams
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player
The client eager to hire, and is planning on starting the interview process as early as next week. If this seems like a good fit for you please apply today.
This role will not stay open for long as the company is experiencing huge growth and the client is keen to interview. If you would like to apply for this position please contact me via email at email@example.com
or call 646-415-8776 Ext. 3425 if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
SFDC/ Salesforce/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce Developer/ Developer/ Dev/ Salesforce Dev/ Development/ Apex/ Visual Force/Lighting