Salesforce Technical Architect, Dover, DE
My client is a Government based organization in Dover, DE. In addition, knowledgeable on the Salesforce CRM amongst multiple other digital products. They are in need of a Salesforce Technical Architect that is able to work hand on with developers and implement Salesforce as their main CRM. They need one who has worked with force.com IDE and has a background with custom application development.
- 10+ years of CRM industry experience
- 5-8 years of Salesforce Platform Experience
- Active Certifications that are relatable to Salesforce
- One who has worked on force.com IDE
- Need one who has led multiple teams through Salesforce implementation end to end
- Ability to optimize and integrate business processes from internal systems
- Great communication skills while being able to lead the project
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place and have an outstanding reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have an extremely diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com-Consulting practices as well as End Users. Salesforce Technical Architect, Dover, DE
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**Salesforce Technical Architect, Dover, DE
To discuss this and other absolutely exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aaron Classen on 267-233-6471 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancySalesforce Technical Architect, Dover, DE