A global leading company in the Greater Chicago area is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer with the drive to design custom solutions and work on projects to transform the Salesforce platform. The culture of the organization emphasizes team work and communication with the Sales, Service and Marketing department.
Responsibilities & Required Skills:
- Utilizing strong custom coding skills (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Framework and Services)
- Work on integrations and knowledge of using 3rd party integration tools
- Define, develop, test, deploy, and support custom functional and technical solutions and changes to the Salesforce platform to meet the needs of the business
- Support learning initiatives for employees (stipend for certifications)
- Company-wide events
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
Client is moving quickly to fill this role, with interviews happening on site. To be considered, call Andres today at 212-594-1495, and send resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.