Salesforce AdministratorSalesforce Administrator - Salesforce - $120,000 - Travel
I am currently working with a client who is looking to fill a full time Salesforce Administrator position. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting with various members throughout the organization who will be using the database to analyze and understand business requirements, facilitating data gathering and decision making sessions, and developing efficient solutions utilizing your extensive Salesforce technical and functional knowledge. Applicants should be looking for the opportunity to gain valuable experience while working with industry leading organizations. Responsibilities:
- Interact with members of the organization to gain insight on the business requirements of the system
- Develop solutions to organizational issues utilizing your Salesforce expertise
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Daily administrative tasks to support SFDC including facilitating multiple user setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow rules and validations.
- Data analysis and cleanup to maintain data quality via scheduled reports, data loads and validation rules.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Experience with Workflow Rules, Process Builder and/or Visual Flow
- Strong understanding of business processes and best practices within the business area
- Capable of creating custom objects, reports, and dashboards
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead others
- Opportunity to work with large organizations
- Competitive Compensation
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on +1 212-594-1495 ext. (3154) or email@example.com.