Salesforce Functional Consultant - up to £60,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of my consultancy clients who are looking for a Salesforce Functional Consultant who has proven experience within the Salesforce platform which includes configuring the Salesforce platform and attending workshops to gather business requirements from clients.
- At least 2.5 years experience in business analysis and implementing Salesforce.
- Completing administration requests/configuration - workflows, objects, page layouts and reports.
- Gathering business requirements.
- Documenting business processes and capabilities.
- Plan and lead workshops.
- Keeping up to date with new Salesforce releases and changes.
- Ability to work within a Agile environment.
A plus to have:
- Salesforce certification.
- Great communication skills.
- Stakeholder management.
- Client facing skills.
Send your CV to Ferhat at email@example.com or call Ferhat Seferoglu 02038685201 for more details about this opportunity or any opportunities you may be interested in.
Make sure you register your interest as roles like this do not come along often!
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy