* Aid in the development of the Salesforce platform
* Work with a Salesforce Sr. Developer and a small team to ensure everything is running smoothly
* Attend training sessions to further develop skills
Required Skills / Experience:
* Experience with software development
* Familiarity with Apex/Visualforce
* Experience with Salesforce platform preferred
What can we offer you?
* Casual Dress
* Full health benefits
* Metropass or parking credit
* Gym membership
Canadian work authorization required- no visa sponsorship at this time.
Candidates are encouraged to submit your CV for consideration - Send your CV to email@example.com to schedule an interview, or reach Chantal @ 212-594-1495 x3451 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Toronto Metro / Ontario / ON / Salesforce.com / Technical / developer/ CRM / IT / Full time / Service Cloud / GTA/ Canada