Salesforce CRM Manager - London - Up to £45,000 + Benefits
My client is looking for a Salesforce CRM Analyst to help improve their sales processes and external Salesforce system practices. You will report directly to the Head of Sales & CRM, and lead the operational support of the Salesforce environment, and act as a subject matter expert for the Salesforce team.
This opportuniy offers all the perks of a global company, with a competitive salary, travel allowance and career progression.
- Strong Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce system configuration
- Defining best Salesforce practices
- Creating and running Salesforce user training
- Strong communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Sales reporting and workflow analyses
- ADM201 certified preferred
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy