Salesforce Technical Architect - Pittsburgh, PA - 12 months
Would you describe yourself as a true Salesforce Developer at heart? One of the fastest growing Salesforce Partners is looking to add a seasoned Salesforce Technical Architect to their growing practice.
My client is rapidly transforming their foundational technology footprint with initiatives like rolling out the latest in Lightning and several other new Salesforce technologies. The company prides itself in the diversity of its employees and is willing to pay for continual training and development of skills.
We're looking for someone who has worked in a similar environment (SFDC Implementations), who can work with their largest clients and focus on and targeting Sr. Developer/Technical Architect level individuals who come from a strong programming background and have grown into seasoned Salesforce resources.
This position will play an integral part in the SFDC products, releases and roadmap and work alongside key stakeholders and decision makers. Salesforce Technical Architect - Pittsburgh, PA - 12 months What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Ability to design and development software components
- In depth understanding of technical development and the ability to scope requirements
- Experience with Integration tools and Integration experience using both SOAP and REST
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- 2+ years' experience in Architecture role
- Strong experience with Backbone.js and Handlebars.js
- Comes from a strong web programming background (Java / .NET)
- Ability to build Apex code in any way that it's presenteD
My client will be conducting interviews ASAP! To learn more about this opportunity please email Megan at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America, while having an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.