Leading Healthcare company is seeking a strong Salesforce Administrator to help head up, oversee, build out, and maintain their current Salesforce platform (currently utilizing Sales and Service Cloud).
This role requires exceptional communication skills - the Salesforce Administrator will be the liaison between the technical team and stakeholders, management, and end users alike.
The Salesforce Administrator must have exposure to/experience with development - no hands on coding required for this role but a deep understanding of Salesforce technical processes is required as you will be involved with the technical team at time. You will also act as the liaison between technical and functional teams and must be able to communicate technical processes to all colleagues including stakeholders, other project managers, and team leads.
- Minimum of 2 Full Lifecycle Implementations
- Minimum of 3 Third Party Integrations with Sales or Service Cloud
- Certified Project Management Professional
- 3 yrs as Salesforce Technical Lead
- 2 yrs Project Mapping
- Experience with contracts/legal services & salesforce
- Exceptional communication skills
- Salesforce subject matter expert
- Lead salesforce project implementation - gather requirements, translate and communicate requirements and solutions to technical team
- Oversee project lifecycle
- Minimum 4 years experience as Salesforce Business Analyst
- Must be capable of successfully completing all Salesforce Admin tasks
- 4+ yrs Salesforce experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce concepts and processes such as applications, data, and security
- Minimum 2 Salesforce integrations
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and be a creative, dynamic problem solver
- Exceptional communication skills, able to communicate with all relevant teams and stakeholders
- Comfortable in stakeholder facing roles
- Proven experience and success as Business Analyst for the Salesforce platform
If interested, please send your resume to Olivia at email@example.com ASAP, and contact Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org or (267)-233-6490.