Salesforce Technical Architect- Austin, TX
Mason Frank International has partnered with a well-respected client, who is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect. The candidate must have a proven track record with experience on at least two full life cycle projects. The client is offering anywhere from $130k to $170k, depending on the candidate's experience. The candidate will be developing and managing projects from pre-sales to initial scoping and final delivery.Responsibilities
- Demonstrate ability to be a team leader.
- Work on full life cycle projects.
- Communicate clearly what project requirements are and how they will be met.
- Apply project management skills in order to increase productivity.
- Demonstrate managing complex CRM software project experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand APEX and Visualforce.
- Demonstrate knowledge in either: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, CQP tools.
- Must be on-site in San Francisco - Bay Area office.
The partnered client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect. In exchange, you can expect a perm position that offers considerable career growth, benefits, a competitive market salary in addition to a great bonus structure, and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking to advance you Salesforce career and land an amazing career opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me at 267- 233- 6490 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to connecting with you.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com