Salesforce AdministratorSalesforce Administrator - Salesforce - $120,000 - Bonus
I am working with a client who is actively seeking to fill a Salesforce Administrator position. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring that Salesforce is constructed in a way that satisfies business needs, managing existing salesforce applications, and evaluating new technology to improve existing systems. Applicants should be looking for the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a growing industry. Responsibilities:
- Develop solutions to organizational issues utilizing your Salesforce expertise
- Analyzing new technology to improve the existing systems functionality
- Flexibility to adapt to changing deadlines/priorities
- Daily administrative tasks to support SFDC, including but not limited to: facilitating multiple user setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow rules and validations.
- Data analysis and cleanup to maintain data quality via scheduled reports, data loads and validation rules.
- Experience with Workflow Rules, Process Builder and/or Visual Flow
- Strong understanding of Apex and Visualforce
- Thorough comprehension of business processes and best practices within the business area
- Capable of creating custom objects, reports, and dashboards
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead others
- Potential to earn bonus
- Opportunity to work with industry leading organizations
- Competitive Compensation
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on +1 212-594-1495 ext. (3154) or email@example.com.