Salesforce Developer-SFDC - Seattle, Wa
This is a prime developer position that is looking to be filled ASAP. My client is seeking a Senior Salesforce Engineer for their current project, where the main goal will be improving the efficiency of the sales and account management teams. Teamwork is an essential part of this role and will be crucial to the success of the project!
- Collaborate with the business teams, product management, software engineers, and data engineers through the entire software development process to deliver features to production
- Develop custom solutions in VisualForce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other key technologies
- Oversee the rollout of integrated solutions
- Give technical leadership on the best methods for integration with Salesforce & in-house/3rd party systems
- Guide in daily administration and support work, with routine Salesforce administrative tasks and duties
- BS in Computer Science or similar field or relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills!
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce development
- Strong command of Apex, Visualforce, controllers, triggers, batch processes
- Experience with Salesforce APIs including Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, Bulk API, and Metadata API
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe.
We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com in complete confidence ASAP. Or call 646-415-8776 ex: 3400
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.