Salesforce Developer (Mid/Senior Level) About the Role
Seeking a Salesforce Developer for a position in the San Diego, California area for a 6 month contract. Zip code 92075. Looking for someone with a higher level of expertise. Interviews will be taking place immediately. Role and Responsibility
- Desire to fill position ASAP
- 6 month contract to hire
- Onsite 5 days a week
- 1 person Salesforce team reporting to VP of Technology with potential to grow
- Oversight of 2 people - SFDC admin and reporting analyst
- Salary: $115-$140k
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be able to do SFDC admin tasks
- Must have REST and SOAP API experience
- Must have SFDC Lightening experience
- Must have 3-4+ years of SFDC development experience (expert in Apex and Visualforce)
- Would prefer someone local
- No flex time to start. Some remote work will eventually be permitted.
- Possibility of AppExchange implementation in future.
- Want someone that is willing to grow with the company with potential future management positions
- Work hard play hard culture
- Autonomous work
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity or all of our other Salesforce.com opportunities, please send your CV to Casey Bilder at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact 267-233-6471.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.