Salesforce Developer- San Antonio, TX
A client of mine is looking for a Salesforce Developer to come be a part of their Salesforce Implementation team. You will work alongside a team of Business Analysts with your fellow Developers to help lead rollouts for new clients, continuously improve existing Salesforce processes and solve key business systems related projects. As a resident Salesforce developer you will be seen as the organizations "Salesforce Expert" for all subject matter on the platform.
This is a great opportunity for a Developer looking for the freedom of working on their own projects with the peace of mind that you will work alongside other experienced individuals. This client is really looking for professionals with a passion for Salesforce who want to see their skills grow.Requirements
- Salesforce Implementation/integration experience.
- Experience overseeing entire project lifecycles.
- Strong background and proven experience with Lightning.
- Salesforce implementation/integration experience on a global or enterprise level.
- Technically inclined with Sales Cloud & Service Cloud.
- Salesforce Developer Certification (DEV 401) a plus.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience.
- Work in the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements.
- Provide analysis and solution design expertise that align with companies current and future needs.
- Customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality.
- Administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings.
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools.
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within SalesForce, which includes interacting with business users and partners.
This role will not remain on the market for much longer! My client is offering above market compensation plan and extended PTO. This role will be key in the growth and advancement of this company, giving you the chance to further your skill set. This could be your next career move, don't pass up this opportunity! Send your CV to Madison at email@example.com or call 267.233.6490 to be considered!
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please call Madison Birch at 267-233-6490/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.