Mason Frank has partnered with a growing tech-focused company in sourcing for a hands on subject matter expert for the Salesforce.com platform within the organisation.
There are multiple dimensions to this role where you will be directly accountable for crafting, documenting and enabling architecture for Salesforce.
The successful candidate will work with a team of developers and administrators to align and implement best practices for development and deployment of Salesforce based solutionsResponsibilities
- Conversion of project requirements into an architecture and lead development of solutions.
- You will help identify, reduce and eliminate inefficiencies within the platform, and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to fix the issues
- Be responsible for the full application architecture process that translates business requirements into functional solutions. Define and adhere to CRM best practices and methodologies
- Work closely with business and stakeholders to provide technical solutions (including out of box solutions) to complex business needs
- Guide teams to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices, and code quality techniques
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications with necessary customization
- Solid understanding of Salesforce architecture including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes, and database design
- Solid interpersonal communication skills with a desire to work in a team environment with an ability to handle multiple concurrent activities with a flexible and positive attitude
- Good knowledge of relational database design and data modelling, as well as middleware / integration technologies
- Experience in creating, executing, and maintaining an end to end Salesforce.com platform strategy
- Demonstrated success in implementing multiple full life cycle SFDC implementation across modules - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, communities etc.
- Experience transitioning organizations from Classic to Lightning
- Salesforce certifications including Salesforce Certified Architect are a plus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401k with company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Generous vacation policy
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.