Salesforce Admin- Washington DC- $65-$85 Hourly Rate- 12 Month Contract
My client is searching for a Salesforce administrator to work on a 12 month project responsible for supporting their Salesforce development team. As an administrator of their team you will provide support and updates about any technical issues. A candidate that will be a good fit is someone who will be able to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external technical resources. Role and Responsibility:
- Understand all components of Salesforce configuration and technical/ functional capabilities.
- Effective communicator
- Assist accordingly to any technical issues
- Oversee day to day operations, maintenance and support of Salesforce CRM environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Team oriented
- Prior project management skills preferred
- Prior salesforce admin preferred
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 646-576-7670, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)