Mason Frank has partnered with a scaling New York based company in need of a Salesforce developer with knowledge of how to build advance applications to better business practices. The ideal candidate thrives working alongside a cooperative team, and is passionate about providing scalable solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver high quality code that is in line with up-to-date and best practices
- Integrate Salesforce with other core business systems
- Execute and maintain improvements to existing systems
- Support Salesforce Administration
- Generate automation scripts, unit-tests, and test cases
- 1-2 years of experience in Salesforce development preferred
- Strong knowledge of Visualforce, Apex, and Lightning
- Ability to communicate with non-technical employees verbally and in writing
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- 401K Plan
- Generous PTO
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.
SFDC/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce/ Developer/ APEX/ Sales Cloud/ Custom Objects/ Visualforce/ Einstein/ Force.com/ New York