Marketing Operations Manager- Marketing Automation- Manhattan, NY - 75000-85000 Opportunity you may be looking for !
Are you an analytical individual who excels in collaborative team environments passionate in changing lives by way of marketing operations? A role as a marketing operations manager in Manhattan, NY may be the right fit for you. Primary Responsibilities
Qualities, Knowledge, and Skills
- Serve as a primary intermediary between Marketing and Sales Operations
- Optimize lead scoring methodologies, lead funnel conversions, and intelligence programs
- Monitor contact enrichment tools and freelancers
- Analyze online marketing materials to prep for digital and video production
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with evidence of academic success
- 2+ years' experience as a Marketo administrator ( or HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua)
- SaaS B2B marketing campaign experience
- Solid Marketing Automaton background and experience with Salesforce.com
- Positive Attitude, Team Player
- Competitive annual salary, bonuses, stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical , Dental, Vision,
- Ongoing Professional development
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or by phone at (215) 240-7358.
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Marketing Automation recruitment, advertising more Marketing Automation roles than any other agency. We deal with both MA Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Marketing Automation market, I have built relationships with most of the key Marketing Automation employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Marketing Automation candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Maria Jordan | Recruitment Consultant | Marketing Automation