Business Analyst (Salesforce Project) - San Francisco -- $25-30/hour
Looking to fill a role in the bay area for a client that is seeking an experienced business analyst to come in on a Salesforce integration that they are undergoing. This is a completely on site role and will not have remote flexibility! If you are an excellent communicator and understanding the inner workings of how a business maneuvers and functions, this position is right up your alley!
The main responsibilities for the duration of the contract will be eliciting and documenting business requirements for a tech project that involves migrating functionality from a legacy loan origination system to Salesforce. Primary duties will include, but not limited to:
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, so if you are interested please contact me at 646-415-8776, and email me an updated resume at email@example.com.
- Facilitate the coordination of technical projects by acting as a liaison between the business users and various technology groups.
- Work closely with business managers to gain in-depth understanding of business issues.
- Elicit, analyze, and translate business needs into functional specifications.
- Make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to solve business problem and meet business requirements.
- Create process workflow diagrams.
- Work within an Agile/Scrum-based development environment breaking down large epics or user stories into smaller, detailed user stories that developers and quality assurance resources can digest.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce/ Salesforce Development / Dev/ Salesforce Dev/ Developer/ Apex/ Service Cloud/ Sales Cloud