Salesforce Tech Lead- Austin, TX- $150K
The ideal Salesforce Technical Lead will need be a well rounded salesforce.com senior developer with proven knowledge and expertise with APEX and Visualforce development. But also skilled in architecting and delivering complex business solutions catered around Force.com, Sales and Service cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
The Salesforce Technical Lead will serve as Lead Developer for the Customer Relationship Management system environment (Salesforce.com) on a day-to-day basis - conducting technical design and code reviews, and maintaining the production environment.Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of CRM industry standards and best practices
- Salesforce Developer certifications are desireable (DEV401 or DEV501)
- Extensive administration and development experience on Salesforce.com platform
- Proficiency with SFDC custom objects, Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages, SOQL
- Experience with technologies - Java Script, JQuery, Web Services, REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience in deployment/packaging using Eclipse, Ant scripts & Metadata API
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required
- Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, address related to functionality, integration etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Team player with abilities to work in cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
- Fluent English and strong client-facing communication skills are a must!!!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-233-6490 for more information!