Currently looking for a Jr Salesforce Developer to join a consulting environment in Dallas!
This a 40 hour a week contract role. The contract is set to be 6 months and is likely to extend or to convert to a permanent hire.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement data integration pipelines through API's
- Manage new and existing client accounts, generate all technical documentation
- Develop workflows and configurations
- Develop scripts and packages for data integrations with client systems
- 1-3 years of Salesforce experience
- Proficiency in front end development preferred
- Experience with Apex and VisualForce is mandatory
- Track record of successful implementation and integrations using Salesforce and third-party tools
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects at once, customer centric personality
- Great analytical and trouble-shooting skills
This opportunity will allow you to take on more project work and build up your resume as a consultant - you will be working closely with a more senior developer on the team and learn from them as well. Some remote flex may be allowed as needed but onsite presence is highly preferred as this is a highly collaborative role and you will be upskilling yourself by working with more experienced consultants.
Contact Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.