Salesforce Technical Architect - Kansas City - $90-$110 Per Hour - 3 Month Contract
This enterprise level manufacturing firm is looking for an experience Salesforce Technical Architect. You will be working with management to determine the optimal technical specs and the best course of action moving forward. The company is looking to have you start working as soon as next week.Role & Responsibility:
- Use Apex and VisualForce code to develop, design and architect the Salesforce platform.
- Incorporate various technologies with Salesforce.com.
- Work with management to determine business requirements and into application builds.
- Willing to be on-site for the first month of the project (open to remote work at later stages).
- Has experience with technical design and architecture.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Has strong communication skills.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Hunter Sharf at (646) 576-7670 ext. 3452, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)