Salesforce CPQ Developer-SFDC - Seattle, Wa -- $70-80/hour
Seeking to implement a talented and experienced CPQ developer in the Seattle Area. Alongside analysts and functional consultants, you will be interpreting the requirements prior to the development starting. Included in this is reviewing current systems, writing detailed code, and fixing glitches in the live code.
* Reviewing current systems
* Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
* Producing detailed specifications
* Write the code
* Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
* Preparation of training manuals for users
* Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
* Fixing glitches in live code
* Document the project so there is a detailed record to use for future reference.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe.
We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com in complete confidence ASAP. Or call 646-415-8776 ex: 3400
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.